Welcome to the Friends Of St John Fisher!
The Friends of St John Fisher Catholic Primary School is a group that is made up of parents, grandparents, and St John Fisher staff.
We would like your support to enable us to:
- Strengthen our school community by arranging exciting social events
- Arrange and support fundraising events to help to enhance the experience of our children when they are learning at school
- Provide educational events to enable us all to have a good understanding of how and what the children are learning
You can help in various ways:
- By joining the group and bringing your ideas to the table.
- Not having to attend every meeting but giving your views and suggestions would be of great benefit.
- By actively helping when we are running activities.
If you cannot help in the ways listed above, you can help by supporting our events. Examples of events we have previously held include:
- Fun runs
- Summer Fete
- Christmas Bazaar
- Movie Nights
We thank all those parents who have already helped us to date by: providing cakes and biscuits for cake sales; buying raffle tickets; purchasing books at the book fair; bringing in your unwanted clothes; donating Easter eggs and attending the many events held here.
Please keep checking emails and newsletters for dates of upcoming events.
Joining the Friends of St John Fisher
If you are interested in joining the Friends of St John Fisher, then please speak to Mrs Williams, Mrs Ball, Mrs Moss or Mrs Pudwell. All offers of support will be gratefully received.