St Nicholas Nursery Class Home Learning
In the event of a class or whole school closure, information about remote learning will be posted here.
Activities for Thursday 22nd September and Friday 23rd September
- 3 Little pigs: To listen to and join in with a story (thenational.academy)
- The little red Hen: To listen and join in with a story (thenational.academy)
- Goldilocks and the three bears: To listen and join in with a story (thenational.academy)
Can you join in and sing the nursery rhyme? Well done! Now it is time for a challenge! Can you listen to the songs again, but this time show each number using your fingers.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, once I caught a fish alive | Early Years – Nursery Rhymes
- Five Little Ducks | Kids Songs | Super Simple Songs
- Five Currant Buns In A Baker’s Shop | 5 | NURSERY RHYME | RainbowRabbit | Counting Song |
Time for some movement with some dance along songs:
- Wake Up! School Assembly Song and Dance from Songs For EVERY Assembly by Out of the Ark Music
- Animal Freeze Dance Song – The Kiboomers Preschool Songs – Circle Time Game
- Floor Is Lava Freeze Dance – The Kiboomers Preschool Songs – Circle Time Game
Lenten Activities to do at home
Please access an activity to share at home each week during Lent.